My Patterns

Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 17, 2015

And another month has gone by.  I finished my BOM in time for our guild meeting this month.  Here is the finished one for April
Haven't started the one for May yet but will use the same colors.

The new pillow for May is posted above under the Pillow Talk tab.  Each month has been very fun and challenging.  Quiltshopgal.com is hosting the monthly pillow challenges come join.

Next up is a cuddle quilt for the guild.  The one I had for last month needed larger batting than I had on hand so it went back unfinished and I picked up another one that is really cute for a baby.  Will post that picture when it is finished.  Right now it is still on the cutting table ready to sandwich.

Until next time quilt to your heart's content.

Geri

1 comment:

  1. Hi...cannot comment under your pillow tab, so went here. I love what you have done with your May pillow, both front and back actually. Very pretty gridwork on the back...will need to try this.

    ReplyDelete