My Patterns

Friday, May 29, 2015

Contest Results

Am I on Cloud 9?  You bet I am.  Yesterday I got the ribbons, and judge's comments back from the Smoky Mountain Quilters on the quilt I entered.  THIRD PLACE in the Art Quilt Catagory and, a ribbon for Surface Embellishment.

Today the quilt came back in as good a shape as it went.  Well it needs to hang a day or two from being rolled up so tightly, but no damages.

Competition was pretty stiff too.  Authors of books and winners of some major contests, WOW.

The pictures of the show winners are not up on the guild site yet tho.  Just a listing of winners.

Well off to peel labels off the mailing tube so I can send it off to Indiana in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy the pic. below the Surface Embellishment rosette is fantastic, quilted and beaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment