My Patterns

Friday, April 24, 2015

Finally Finished

Whew!!!
Finally finished the latest pillow/cushion on Quilt Shop Gal's freemotion quilt challenge for April
to see the finished pillow and view the process check out the Pillow Talk tab above.


Pillows are not all though I actually went through all the drawers in the chest I use in the sewing room, amazing how much stuff just gets stuffed away.

Still waiting is a cuddle quilt for our guild, and I am currently working on a BOM at the guild too.

Slowly I will get it done this month.  Of course red is my new black.

Thanks for visiting.  Geri


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, absolutely brilliant. So artistic. It really pops. You did a fantastic job. And, btw - I agree 100% with you that red is the new black. Love that red you have selected too!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful work on your pillow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cushion... how you have used the block and how you have quilted it... wonderful..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete