My Patterns

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Thank You

First of all Thank you for all the terrific comments on my pillow.  It was fun to do.

Sorry it has taken so long to post but my isp cut our speed down to less than a snails pace.  Guess we used it too much.  With two of us using it and we download "a lot" of books from our library.

Anyway I have been busy with a couple of things.  I got back the Card Trick quilt from the quilter so took three days and got the binding done.

It is a twin/full size machine pieced and quilted with wool batting which is great to work with.








Although it doesn't show well in the photo the border is quilted with oak leaves and acorns.


This is the back. I like the pieced back.

Other than this I spent another three days doing a cuddle quilt for our guild.  All I had to do is quilt it as another person did the piecing.  These are great practice pieces to improve your quilting or test out a new design.

Now I am working on another small piece.  I will post that story later.

Again thank everyone for their great
 comments.

Geri





1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use up fabric...piece it onto the back! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete