My Patterns

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 18, 2015

Another busy week has gone by with some progress.  Yesterday I actually got four (count them 4) things actually accomplished.  I paid bills, went to the grocery store, downloaded two audio books from the library for our evening entertainment, then finished my pillow for August and made the insert to go in it.

Add to that this week I finished another of my quilt guild BOM blocks. Yep still behind three, but did get the latest one drafted up and sent off to some of the other members. 

Then I made mug rugs.  These are out of scrap trimmings from a pillow and a design test for another wall hanging I am contemplating.  I made the pink ones larger because some people use the large drink coolers instead of just a cup.
Check out the pillow talk tab above to see this month's pillow, and the web site tab to see the latest additions on the new web page.

Please have a great day.
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment